Jr Android Developer
Join us in creating a delightful consumer podcast listening experience that is scalable, beautiful and of the highest quality. We want to create something that people love and recommend to their friends. Learn more about what we've been up to and why RadioPublic is a great place to work.
We're looking for someone to join our team working on our Android app.
You'll have the opportunity to influence the technical and product decisions at a seed stage company that's rethinking radio.
You'll work directly with members of the founding team, and add your own expertise to the conversation.
You'll shape the future of podcasts by helping to build an exceptional listening experience for Android.
Featured Twice on the Google Play Store
RadioPublic for Android has been in the Play Store for just over a year. The response from listeners and podcasters has been overwhelmingly positive, but there's still a lot to do. Join the team that is rethinking radio and help us build a sustainable ecosystem without gatekeepers.
We're only set up to handle employees in the US right now, but will try to work something out for an exceptional candidate.
- You love podcasts and the idea of making them more sustainable.
- You know your way around Activities, Services, and Intents.
- You like being nice and working with nice people.
- You've got an Android app in the Play Store.
- You've worked with a CoordinatorLayout or a ContentProvider.
- You've worked on a distributed team before.
- You've got some Open Source contributions under your belt.
- A brand new MacBook Pro & Pixel 2 (or maybe that S9 is looking good? You tell us what tools you need to do a great job.)
- Flexible Hours, An Unbeatable Commute
- Healthcare, Paid Vacation, 401K Matching
- Competitive Salary & Employee Stock Options